The 6-part podcast series dispels the “highest BC is best” myth, addresses the requirements for successful long range shooting, and “Why BC Consistency Wins” outright. Each podcast is an in-depth discussion on a topic taken straight from Bryan’s No BS BC series of articles. The more you learn about BC’s, the more you’ll appreciate Berger’s obsession with providing real, accurate BCs that represent actually performance and consistency from bullet-to-bullet and shot-to-shot.
You can listen to this entire series of podcasts right now using your favorite podcast app or by visiting The Everyday Sniper Podcast web page.
- Part 1 focuses on the basics of BC, how they are measured and how they are marketing by bullet companies.
- Part 2 focuses on bullet stability and twist rates, as well as how bullet stability can affect your bullet BC and performance.
- Part 3 focuses on the difference between accuracy and precision, then goes into detail on how BC effects accuracy and precision at different distances.
- Part 4 focuses on Extreme Long Range shooting.
- Part 5 focuses on everything to do about wind; reading the wind, practical tips, and the science behind how both internal and external ballistics of a bullet effects wind drift.
- Part 6 wraps up the series with more in detail information about the mechanics of a modern bullet, from design to manufacturing.
For even more information about these topics, read our NoBSBC articles by Berger’s Chief Ballistician, Bryan Litz.